We love food. We love eating out. We love sharing our experiences with our guests so they too can enjoy some of Brisbane’s foodie highlights.
So put on your seat belt and take a ride with us through some of our favourite eating locations in Brisbane. Full reviews and information about most of these places are included in the Online Guidebooks.
All of the restaurants that we suggest are close by your apartment, however I am including all our suggestions and their suburbs in this email – so wherever you are staying you can also travel a little further afield to enjoy some of the others that are located near some of the other apartments we have. So here they are suburb by suburb –
- Casa Nostra Ristorante Brisbane City – A quality Italian restaurant located virtually underneath our Fortitude Valley apartment.
- Gerard’s Bistro Fortitude Valley – Gerard’s Bistro is one of our favourite restaurants in Australia. A hidden gem transporting you to a Middle Eastern Bazaar
- Chow House Fortitude Valley – If you like Asian street food – go to Chow House. The best nasi goreng in Brisbane!
- Sky Indian Restaurant Auchenflower – Excellent Indian available to eat in or take away
- Hai Hai Paddington – Hai Hai is a Japanese venue that offers delicious no-nonsense ramen, steam buns and sides, with Japanese beers and sake in a funky space. A must visit!
- Lambert’s Kangaroo Point – A more upmarket offering in Kangaroo Point, if you’re wanting a special dinner in the local area.
Of course Brisbane is a food lovers paradise and there are so many great places to eat that suit every culinary focus and budget. You can get other great information about what others regard as the best cuisine in Brisbane by having a read over at Gourmet Travellers 2019 list of best Brisbane Restaurants.
All in all Brisbane is a great place to eat and we wish you a great stay and luscious treats along the way.
Have a great stay with Uptown Apartments – Dave and Nicki Lee.
- Uncategorized (27)