We love food. We love eating out. We love sharing our experiences with our guests so they too can enjoy some of Sydney’s foodie highlights.
So put on your seat belt and take a ride with us through some of our favourite eating locations in Sydney. Full reviews and information about most of these places are included in the Online Guidebooks.
All of the restaurants that we suggest are close by your apartment, however I am including all our suggestions and their suburbs in this email – so wherever you are staying you can also travel a little further afield to enjoy some of the others that are located near some of the other apartments we have. So here they are suburb by suburb –
- The Apollo Restaurant Potts Point – Modern Greek food in a smart, busy space with great service.
- Cho Cho San Potts Point – The menu is modern Japanese, with dishes that are unique and varied.
- The Village Crown Zetland – is a great local option whether you’re after a bit to eat, a drink, or a bit of live entertainment.
- Mr Wong Sydney CBD – Modern Cantonese menu, from dim sum to classic mud crab, served in a lavish French-colonial setting.
- Bentley Sydney CBD – Modern Australian Fusion menus.
Of course Sydney is a food lovers paradise and there are so many great places to eat that suit every culinary focus and budget. You can get other great information about what others regard as the best cuisine in Sydney by having a read over at Gourmet Travellers 2019 list of best Sydney Restaurants.
All in all Sydney is a great place to eat and we wish you a great stay and luscious treats along the way.
Have a great stay with Uptown Apartments – Dave and Nicki Lee.
- Uncategorized (27)